INTERNET SAFETY GUIDE
What you need to know about your children and the internet that will keep them safe.
Before your child will be allowed to use the internet at Ascension Catholic School all parents or Guardians will need to do the following:
- Read completely the Arcdiocesan Acceptable Use and Responsibility Policy for Electronic Communications (Archdiocesan AUP) – CLICK HERE!
- Read completely the Parental / Guardian’s Permission for Access to the Internet Form (Found within your first Packet sent home by the office) or – CLICK HERE!
- Read, dicuss, and sign the Contract for Appropriate Internet Use by Minors – CLICK HERE!
- Read and sign the Parent / Guardian Release for Student or Minor (Noncommercial) so the school can us your child’s: Image, Visual Likeness, Name, Voice, and Work, on such media as the Year Book, School Facebook, and Schools websites. (Found within your first Packet sent home by the office) – See Office for forms.
- Protecting Our Children – CLICK HERE!
- Archdiocesan Policy on Bulling – CLICK HERE!
- Responsibilities of the School and Students – CLICK HERE!
- Student Threats – CLICK HERE!
- FBI Parent Guide to Internet Safety – CLICK HERE!